The Human Resources Department provides employee services including new employee orientation, employee relations, employee performance management and benefits administration. The Department conducts its services in full compliance with the guidelines set forth by laws governing civil rights, wages and hours, as well as those found within other federal, state and local requirements.
The Calhoun-Liberty Hospital (CLH) organization consists of:
- Calhoun-Liberty Hospital
- Calhoun-Liberty Primary Care (RHC)
- Calhoun County Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
No matter the healthcare need, CLH employees are committed to providing you with compassionate quality healthcare.
If you are interested in becoming a member of this compassionate healthcare team, you may download the application form on this page, stop by one of our locations to pick up an application to complete, or you may contact Ginny Griner, HR Director to request an application.
Full-time benefits include health, dental, vision, basic term life insurance and participation in a 401k.
CLH is getting ready to build a brand-new state-of-the-art facility and we’d like YOU to join us!
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Certified Nurses Assistant (Full-time, Part-time, PRN)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Full-time, Part-time, PRN)
- Dietary Cook (Part-time, PRN)
- Emergency Medical Technician (Full-time, Part-time, PRN)
- Environmental Services / Housekeeping (Full-time, Part-time, PRN)
- HR Assistant (Full-time)
- Information Technology Department Manager (Full-time)
- LPN / Hospital and Primary Care Practice (Full-time, Part-time, PRN)
- Medical Technologist (Full-time, Part-time, PRN)
- Paramedic (Full-time, Part-time, PRN)
- Radiology Technologist (Full-time, Part-time, PRN)
- Registered Nurse (Full-time, Part-time, PRN)
- Registration Clerk (Full-time, Part-time, PRN)
- Respiratory Therapist (Part-time, PRN)
You can complete an application online by clicking here, or by Downloading the application.
Your completed application can be returned to:
Director of Human Resources
20370 NE Burns Ave
Blountstown, FL 32424
850-674-5411 ext 208