Patient PortalThe patient portal gives you access to your medical record as well as the ability to pay your bill online. Click www.thrivepatientportal.com to enter the portal. You may also access the user guide here or watch the patient education video for the portal.
Patient Financial ServicesVisit our Patient Financial Services Page for information on Patient Billing, Price Transparency, Charge Master Listing, Financial Assistance, Payer Websites, Discounts, Policies, and more!
Additional Practitioners or Service ProvidersCertain medical providers that practice in the hospital or assist with care may be private practitioners and not employed by Calhoun Liberty Hospital.
- You will receive a bill for your hospital services.
- You also may receive separate bills from your personal physician, emergency room physician, hospitalist, radiologist or other healthcare professionals that care for you while you are treated at the hospital.
- Questions about any of these bills should be directed to the number printed on the statement you receive.
- Non-employed medical providers that practice at Calhoun Liberty Hospital are not required to follow the hospital’s Financial Assistance policy.
- Further information about the assistance or payment arrangements a non-employed medical provider may offer can be obtained by contacting the provider directly.
For charge estimates and billing questions, please contact the health care practitioners who may provide Emergency Department services, Inpatient services and Radiologist services to the you while in the hospital. These contracted physicians may or may not participate in the same insurance plans that Calhoun Liberty Hospital participates in. You may contact the respective physician group to verify if the practitioners accept your specific insurance or health maintenance organization (HMO). Please click Patient Financial Services for contact information for all physician groups who may bill you separately for services provided at Calhoun Liberty Hospital.